The LIGHTWALL 3440 is our most popular product. This polycarbonate wall panel system offers beauty, durability, and economy with vertical panels that can extend up to 54 feet long and eliminate leak-prone horizontal joints.
Translucent polycarbonate wall panels offer a host of beneﬁts including energy savings via daylighting, outstanding insulating value, and elimination of leak-prone horizontal joints. LEED credits are also available for 100% recyclable polycarbonate and aluminum framing. The LIGHTWALL 3440 has provided façade solutions for a wide range of structures in a wide range of industries, and has been subjected to a complete battery of air, water, and structural testing to ensure it offers superior insulation, durability, and weather-tight performance.
Further benefits and details
- Structural cellular polycarbonate panels are 500mm (19-11/16”) wide
- Vertical panels up to 54 feet long eliminate leak-prone horizontal joints
- Comfortable, diffused daylighting
- Highly insulating, up to a U-0.25 (R-4) for 40mm thick panels
- Tongue and Groove joinery provides clean appearance without the need for vertical framing
- High-impact resistance
- Light weight panels install quickly for reduced installation cost
- Framing systems for new construction and retrofit work
- LEED credits available for 100% recyclable polycarbonate and aluminum framing
- Low friction gaskets for long life
- Complete air/water/structural testing
- Available in various colors and translucencies
- Available in ASTM E-84 Class A, CC-1 fire rated material
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
LIGHTWALL 3440 CAD 3.55 MB...
- Self-ignition: ASTMD-1929
- Smoke Density: ASTM D-2843
- Burn Extent: ASTM D-635
- Interior Flame Spread: ASTM E-84
- Color Change: ASTM D-2244
- Yellowing Index: ASTM D-1925
- Light Transmission: ASTM D-1003
- Air Filtration: ASTM E-283
- Water Infiltration: ASTM E-331
- Load Bearing Capability: E-330
- U-Value: ASTM C-518